Home Craft Parties Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why do parties have order deadlines?
A. We custom cut every single order!
- Order deadlines are important to keep us on schedule for all of our events. As one party is closing we are opening another.
- Wood Cut production is only done on Saturdays.
- We close parties on Thursdays about 10 days before the event or sooner depending on our booking schedule so we have time to design, prepare & cut all of the wood & vinyl.
Q. How many Crafts Can I order for a Party?
A. You May do as many crafts as you want to do.
- 3 is usually a good number to be able to finish at a party.
- You may order more to take home and finish on your own.
- Shop All Kits Here
Q. How do I Place a Custom Order?
A. Custom orders or orders for other crafts found on our Fb Page are always welcome. Place these orders through the Home Craft Parties Custom Order Quote Request Link found on our Website. www.shescraftygirl.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not sure how to order on the website, email us email@example.com with the Event you are attending as reference.
- Payment Due upon ordering via website or link we send you.
Q. Can I order Kits for Pick Up Instead of for a Party?
A. Yes orders for pick up are always welcome, just choose Order For "Local Pick Up" when placing your order. Click here to Shop All Kits
- Kits will Include Pre-Cut Wood, Vinyl, Transfer Tool & Sawtooth Hanger. Paint is not supplied for Pick Up Kits and is a benefit of attending a Home Craft Party.
Q. What Type of Paint is best for Crafts?
A. Recommended Paint: Craft Acrylic or Eggshell Paints.
- Warning: Vinyl will not stick to wet paint. Also Do Not use Glossy, Metallic or Glitter Paint Vinyl will not stick to these types!
- Stain is not recommended for MDF Craft Kits or for use at a Craft Party.
- Stain for Pine Craft Kits is okay. Please read instructions on your stain and allow for drying time. Drying Time is Usually about 24 Hours depending on the product. Reminder: Vinyl will not stick to wet or oily surfaces.